GamerArise

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Games, RPG, Xbox 360 forum, halo, COD, Portal, Madden 13, Runescape, guildwars, WOW. buy games

Guild Wars 2 9.0 out of 10 best rpg of year!

GURU OF GAMRS
    Admin
    Admin

Guild Wars 2          9.0 out of 10 best rpg of year! Empty Guild Wars 2 9.0 out of 10 best rpg of year!

Post  GURU OF GAMRS Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:34 am

Hear me out before you judge what I put as my title. I finished played a good amount of the early access and I honestly couldn't believe how great it was. The art style is like NOTHING, i mean nothing. It is beautiful, enticing, and magnificent to say the least. The way you can choose a very wide variety of story-lines really enables you to actually create a unique character. Very few people will be trying to accomplish the same things because there is so much variety. Honestly it's the first of it's kind. The new races are absolutely unique. They aren't just your average "human, orc, elf, and dwarf" classes. Also guild wars has always had a great skill system but this goes WAY above any of the previous games. Not only do skill animations look great and are fun to use but it also takes skill. Dodging opponents attacks is actually very hard. It is sort of like Tera online but this skill/dodging system is really another way guild wars 2 stands out. ANOTHER great thing is that pretty much any computer is going to be able to run the game. They have done a great job to avoid latency issues yet improve their graphic design. To me that is the number one thing that will have more people come to play it. More people will play a game that runs well on their computer then a game that doesn't: it's just common sense. The voice acting, like previous guild wars games, is absolutely top notch. The interface and map is GORGEOUS, and I absolutely mean this. I have the world of warcraft expansion paid off but I will be canceling it. NCSOFT has done an unbelievable job with this game. WoW( and I say wow because it's the most popular mmorpg) is pretty fun, but throughout the expansions it hasn't really changed. They have added a race here and there and a new area to explore but the core gameplay is the same. The interface is still the same. Guild wars 2 is honestly a better buy. This is coming from a person who has enjoyed guild wars and WoW: both over 200 hours of gameplay.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 6:17 am